Saturday 21 September 2019

Cow and tiger English moral story for kids || Honest Cow and the Tiger Panchatrantra stories





Cow and tiger English moral story for kids || Honest Cow and the Tiger Panchatrantra stories



Cow and tiger English moral story for kids || Honest Cow and the Tiger Panchatrantra stories

#CowandtigerEnglishmoralstory #Englishstories #bedtimestories

STORY :
********** THE COW AND THE TIGER ****************
Once upon a time in a village, there lived a very good cow.
It was very obedient to its master and never fought with other animals.
One day the cow went to the nearby forest to eat grass.
A tiger saw the cow and tried to attack it.
Just as the tiger was about to kill the cow.
The cow requested the tiger "Oh.. King tiger, please don't kill me. Please listen to me..
I have a new born baby at home. My baby is not even two weeks old. It is too young to eat grass. And also it is so innocent.
I want to feed the baby with my milk. My baby will be waiting for me at home.
I will go home, feed the bay and come to you."
The tiger listens to the cow and says "Ha..Ha..Ha..Do you think am mad. If I let you go, what if you don't come back.
I don't trust your village animals. You are so cunning."
The cow does not give up and requests the tiger again
"Tiger I promise to come back to you. I have never lied to anyone.
I just want to feed my baby and teach him good values. Please give me a chance."
The tiger finally agrees to give the cow a last chance and says "I just want to see how faithful domestic animals are.
But remember, your promise. You should come back."
The cow quickly comes home and feeds the baby with milk. It kisses its baby for the last time,
teaches the baby how to live in this world with tearful eyes.
It goes back to the tiger to keep up its word.
The tiger really gets surprised for the faithfulness of the cow.
It strongly feels that it should not kill such a faithful animal and it lets the cow to go home freely.
Moral Of The Story: "TRUST ALWAYS WINS"


  • RSK English stories
  • Cow and tiger English moral story
  • cow and tiger
  • English moral story
  • Honest Cow and the Tiger
  • tiger
  • cow
  • honest cow
  • panchatantra stories
  • kids stories
  • stories for kids
  • moral stories for kids
  • moral stories
  • bedtime stories
  • cow and tiger story
  • fairy tales
  • moral stories in english
  • children stories
  • moral story
  • cow story
  • cartoon for children
  • cartoon
  • for kids
  • 3d
  • short stories
  • 3d animated
  • english fairy tales

No comments:

Post a Comment