Monday 6 May 2019

The Wolf And The Crane Moral Stories For Kids ll 3d cartoon bedtime stories for toddlers





The Wolf And The Crane Moral Stories For Kids ll 3d cartoon bedtime stories for toddlers


The Wolf And The Crane Moral Stories For Kids ll 3d cartoon bedtime stories for toddlers


STORY :

One day a hungry wolf found a big dead animal

Wolf : wow... it will make for wonder full meal,

thought the wolf he at once jump up on it  and started eating it.

Suddenly a piece of bone stuck in its throat.

He tried hard to take it out, but couldn't succeed in his effort.

The wolf began whining with pain. The pain was unbearable. The wolf got worried and began thinking, "The pain will subside in due course. But, what will happen if the bone doesn't come out. I won't be able to eat anything. I will starve to death."

Suddenly he recalled that there was a crane who lived on the banks of a nearby lake. He immediately went to the crane and said, "My friend, I've a bone stuck deep into my throat. If you could please pull it out of my throat with your long beak, I shall pay you suitably for your help and remain ever-grateful to you."

The crane saw his pitiable condition and agreed to help him. He put him long beak, and in the process, half of his neck also, deep into the throat of the wolf and pulled the bone out. The wolf was very happy to have the bone pulled out of his throat.

Crane : "Now pay me my service please,

the conning wolf laughed ha ha ha ..............

Wolf : pay me your service ?"I have already rewarded you without biting your head. Run away from here, else I will kill you".

 The crane was very much disappointed and ran way to save its life.


MORAL OF THE STORY : Never belive a wicked persons promise

  • kidz rhymes
  • the wolf and the crane
  • moral story
  • bed time stories
  • for kids
  • kids songs
  • learning video for toddlers
  • kids
  • english story for kids
  • wolf
  • crane
  • stories for kids
  • moral stories for kids
  • kids stories

No comments:

Post a Comment